It looks as though we are running out of warm days to enjoy this year in New England. Don’t let them slip away. Enjoy the last few warm days with a Rumson’s Pina Colada.
A collection of our favorite Rumson’s drinks: Rumson’s Pina Colada, Rumson’s Coffee Colada, and Rumson’s Spiced Colada.
To make a pitcher of Rumson’s Coladas:
- 1 can Coco Lopez Creme de Coconut
- 1 can pineapple juice (use Coco Lopez can to measure)
- 1 can of Rumson’s Rum (use Coco Lopez can to measure – and Rumson’s Dark
- Rum for Pina Colada, Rumson’s Spice flavored Rum for Spiced Colada, and Rumson’s Coffee flavored Rum for Coffee Colada)
- 2 cans of ice (use Coco Lopez can to measure)
- Add all ingredients to electric blender jar
- Blend ‚til smooth
- Pour into tulip glasses and enjoy.
Makes about five servings.