17 března, 2015 by Eric Glass
24 prosince, 2014 by Eric Glass
Spring is right around the corner. Enjoy the spring weather while savoring the „Guten Morgan“.
The Guten Morgan is a wonderfully smooth bit of citrus heaven perfect for any occasion. Created by Morgan Carney of Grafton Street, Cambridge.
2oz Rumson’s Rum
0.5 oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
0.5oz Honey Simple
0.5 oz Lemon Juice
Preperation: Shake and double strain over 3 large ice cubes into a double rocks glass. Garnish with a slice of orange.
Honey Simple – add equal parts honey and water to a sauce pan and bring to a simmer. You can then transfer the honey simple to a small bottle or container to use when you are creating your drinks.
21 října, 2014 by Eric Glass
Enjoy the holidays with Hot Rumson’s Spiced Cider. Perfect for a cool night.
2oz Rumson’s Spiced Rum
Hot Apple Cider
In a mug add hot cider to Rumson’s Spiced Rum and grate fresh nutmeg to garnish.
It looks as though we are running out of warm days to enjoy this year in New England. Don’t let them slip away. Enjoy the last few warm days with a Rumson’s Pina Colada.
A collection of our favorite Rumson’s drinks: Rumson’s Pina Colada, Rumson’s Coffee Colada, and Rumson’s Spiced Colada.
To make a pitcher of Rumson’s Coladas:
- 1 can Coco Lopez Creme de Coconut
- 1 can pineapple juice (use Coco Lopez can to measure)
- 1 can of Rumson’s Rum (use Coco Lopez can to measure – and Rumson’s Dark
- Rum for Pina Colada, Rumson’s Spice flavored Rum for Spiced Colada, and Rumson’s Coffee flavored Rum for Coffee Colada)
- 2 cans of ice (use Coco Lopez can to measure)
- Add all ingredients to electric blender jar
- Blend ‚til smooth
- Pour into tulip glasses and enjoy.
Makes about five servings.